3394 Muskoka Street
Ontario L0K 2B0
|Sunday|| 07:00am — 03:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00am — 03:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00am — 03:00pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00am — 03:00pm |
|Friday|| 07:00am — 03:00pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00am — 03:00pm |
Reviews of Log Cabin Restaurant
- brent B Added 2018-11-08★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Just stay away from the poutine, the cheese is a single slice of processed cheese with frys and gravy.
The ham club is good though.
- kmartina5 Added 2018-10-20★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆We did not end up eating here as we were not even acknowledged with a greeting. Correction, she acknowledged us by giving us a rude look and throwing her glasses on the table and immediately walking away. My girlfriends and I like to take short weekend trips around Ontario. We live in Toronto and love discovering new places. Too bad some folks are not welcoming and kind, it would help with tourism. Oh well onwards and upwards!
- Bill Boyes Added 2018-09-15★ ★ ★ ★ ★Wednesday 12:30 PM. Not busy. Great friendly service. I ordered the Reuben Special with the soup. Soup awesome! Reuben perfect on nicely toasted rye. Very good and generous portions too. $14.95 so price satisfactory for good value. I'll be back!
- George Lasic Added 2018-09-08★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Decent food ... ok prices
The waitress was unique
- lin doolan Added 2018-09-07★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Basic menu with good prices. Cozy atmosphere. Not licensed
Share this page
Today's weather in Washago
22:00 8 ℃ 1014 hPa 61 % 5 m/s